Fill out the form below to send us an email. Before contacting us, please check our FAQ’s, as this may answer some of your questions.
Race Director – Derek Griffiths
Co-RD and Volunteer Coordinator – Jessica Griffiths
Timing – Ohio Running Events
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I didn’t get a confirmation email!!
– First, check your junk email box. If you cannot find it there, check your credit card statement to be sure that your credit card was charged. If it was and you cannot find your confirmation email, please fill out the form to have your confirmation email resent to you.
2. How do I get to the race? When does it start? What age groups do you use?
– The race takes place at Phegley Park in Morrow, OH. Phegley Park is located at 300 Main Street, Morrow, OH 45152.
– The half marathon starts at 7:00 AM and the 10K starts at 7:30 AM.
– We do the top three athletes in five year age groups from 14 and under to 70 and over with an award to the overall male and female in each race as well.
3. Are dogs allowed?
– Dogs are permitted to run the event with you. However, they must remain leashed on a leash 6 feet or shorter.
4. Are strollers allowed?
– Yes, but please be aware of other runners.
5. Can I wear headphones?
– While our insurance regulations prohibit the use of headphones, you may wear them at your own risk.
6. Can I walk the race?
– Yes, as long as you can finish in about four hours.
7. If the course is 5M (or 10M, 10K or 5K depending on the event), why does my GPS say 5.06 miles?
– All of our courses are USATF certified. They have been extensively marked and measured using a Jones counter per USATF certification guidelines, which are accurate to one centimeter.
8. Can I switch distances?
– Yes, if you register for the race and then would like to switch to a shorter distance, please let us know at least three days before the race (so we can update the database with the correct bib numbers). If you would like to go up in distance, you will need to pay the difference in price from your entry to the distance you would like to run before we will switch you.
9. What if i can’t run the race? Can I get a refund or transfer my entry to someone else?
– Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another year or person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.
10. I ordered extra race merchandise when I registered. Will I get it at the race?
– No. At the race, you will receive your official race shirt. Any other items that you paid for when you registered will be mailed to you approximately three weeks after you register.