The Little Miami Half Marathon and 10K near Cincinnati is a flat and fast scenic race run along the banks of the Little Miami River. Are you training for a fall marathon or half marathon? This Cincinnati Half Marathon is a perfect tune-up! Plus, the entire course is run on a shaded bike path, which is a big bonus during Ohio’s humid summer months!
The race starts and finishes in Morrow, OH, just a few miles east of King’s Island, and travels through South Lebanon and Kings Mills. All runners and walkers welcome. A technical running shirt, finishers medals, chip timing and great post race food at the finish are guaranteed to make this race a kickin’ good time!
- A custom race technical shirt
- A custom medal to all finishers
- Professional chip timing by Speedy Feet
- A fully supported course with aid stations offering water and Gatorade, with energy gels at select aid stations
- Post race beverages and food including bagels, fruit, cookies, muffins, and Gatorade
- Runners and walkers welcome
- Professional finisher photos by David Long of CincyPhotography.com
- Finish Line Engravers will be on site to professionally engrave your finishers medal with your finish time
Click here for registration prices and to register online.
The race is staged from Phegley Park in Morrow, OH. Phegley Park is located at the corner of Main Street and Front Street. For a detailed map, please click here.
Pre-race Packet Pickup
Click here for information about pre-race and race day packet pick-up.
Race Day Registration and Event Timeline
Click here for a race day timeline.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.