- A custom race technical shirt
- A custom medal to all finishers
- Professional chip timing by Speedy Feet
- A fully supported course with aid stations offering water and Gatorade, with energy gels at select aid stations
- Prepackaged post race food and beverages
- Runners and walkers welcome
- Professional finisher photos by David Long of CincyPhotography.com
Click here for registration prices and to register online.
Click here for race information including date, start times and awards.
Location and Course Info
For directions and course information, click here.
Pre-race Packet Pickup
Click here for information about pre-race and race day packet pick-up.
This event will benefit the Friends of the Little Miami State Park. The Friends of the Little Miami State Park (FLMSP) is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization working to maintain and improve the 50-mile Little Miami State Park paved trail. They work closely with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources to preserve the park’s natural river setting while creating a safe, enjoyable experience for all trail users.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.